The elevator space is a space that is shared by many people who do not know each other. On top of that people are, especially in busy shopping times, standing very close to each other. In times with an increased risk of getting in contact with harmful bacteria and/or viruses, the urgency for a safe and healthy elevator is high.
To make sure the air inside an elevator is safe and free of bacteria and viruses TOP NORDIC has developed a special series of Elevator Purification Systems.
The TOP NORDIC Elevator Purification System (TN-T1-400) is specially developed to keep the air inside an elevator safe, clean and free of bacteria and viruses. By generating negative ions the TOP NORDIC Elevator Purification System (TN-T1-400) the air in the elevator gets cleaned, odours get removed, and bacteria and viruses get killed.
The TOP NORDIC Elevator Purification System (TN-T1-400) is powered via DC 12V and has a capacity of 15m3/h, which is enough for an 8m2 elevator.
The TOP NORDIC Elevator Purification Systems do not use a filter so no maintenance costs.
- Kills viruses and bacteria like SARS, COVID, …
- Will keep the inside environment of the elevator free from bacteria and viruses
- Works with negative ions that increase alertness, energy, and concentration
- It has no filter, so there is no need to replace a filter every 2 or 3 months
- Ion generator has a long lifetime of at least 2 years when used 24/7
- Product name: TOP NORDIC Elevator Purification System
- Product model: TN-T1-400
- Output voltage: DC 12V
- Power consumption: 10W
- Frequency: 50Hz – 60Hz
- Active component: Negative ion heads
- The life cycle on Ion heads: 30,000 hours
- Number of Ion heads: 10 ion heads
- Circulating air volume: 15m3/h
- Applicable area: up to 8m2
- Shell material: UPVC
- Number of fans: 1
- Noise level: 25dB
- Weight: 380gr
- Dimensions: 195mm x 100mm x 60mm
- Working temperature: -20℃ – 60℃